We’re Here To Help
The Downtown Denton Main Street Manager, Ann Jacobs, is a full-time advocate for downtown Denton, and is an authority on information, resources and programs related to the revitalization effort. Ann is available to assist with the navigation of the small business loan program, which is administered by the Town of Denton. As the Main Street Manager, Ann is also available to assist individual tenants or property owners with physical improvement projects through personal consultation and to provide advice and guidance on necessary financial mechanisms for physical improvements. If you are in need of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time. We are available in person at 406 Market Street in Denton, over the phone by calling 410.479.4315, and via email.
These services are provided by the Downtown Denton Main Street program, without charge, to all Downtown Denton businesses:
- “Coming Soon” poster announcements
- Business and cash-flow planning assistance
- Co-operative advertising opportunities
- Assist with business zoning & ordinance navigation
- Rent negotiation facilitation
- Support at Town and County meetings
- Business training opportunities
- Copier usage (free black & white and 10cents/page color)
- Current market analysis (2009)
- Graphic/Marketing design services
- Free use of Denton brand/logo
- Grand Opening recognition
- Evening Police escort – available when police are not on other calls
- Call Sheriff’s office 410-479-2515, they will contact the Denton Police by radio to respond.
DDMS Member Services
These services are offered to all of our supporting members. Not a member yet? Sign up here.
- Preferred rates and priority status in the co-op advertising program
- Use of the DDMS bulk mail permit
- Promotional e-blasts to all stakeholders
- A feature in one of our monthly postcard mailers
For more information regarding the above or other business related issues, please contact Ann Jacobs, Main Street Manager at 410-479-4315 (office), 443-496-1755 (cell) or email.