Third Thursday (August 2020) Market Street Block Party in Downtown Denton!
Join us for the August 2020 Third Thursday event on Thursday, August 20th! There will be music, games, food, and so much more!
Corn Hole Tournament
Our legendary Market Street Corn Hole tournament. Socially distanced festivities start at this Thursday at 6!
- Planning on playing in the Cornhole Tourney tomorrow? Pre-register at 410-310-7386 to make sure you get a spot!
Spark in Da Pan on Market Street 6pm
This Easton based steel drum band is dedicated to spreading the sounds of the islands throughout the Mid-Atlantic region and will be playing this Third Thursday at 6 on Market Street. Feel free to bring a chair and get your socially distanced groove on!
- Harry's for their Third Thursday 3 Course Meal with Wine Pairings.
- The Market Street Public House Tap Takeover with Troegs Brewery
- Nich's Coffee Shop is always a nice stop for a cup of coffee.
- Pizza Empire is currently taking orders to go
- Luck and Love We will have our regularly available incredible cold brewed coffee and will have a Caribbean themed iced espresso drink. More details to come but think coconut, ginger and spice. And of course the best espresso you can find. Roasted in downtown Denton by Night Kitchen Coffee.
- Taco Truck will be on the 3rd Street Green
- SnoAngels will be open until 7
Explore our Shops
Pop-Up Shops on the 300 Block of Market Street
Discussion on the 3rd Street Green
Nich's Coffee House is hosting Philosophical discussion ~ What is Consciousness, all welcome to join and discuss topics that touch our innermost being an share philosophical practices and ideas
Don't want to miss all the great events in Historic Downtown Denton?
Sign up for our newsletter.