June 16th, Third Thursday in Downtown Denton
Come Join Us for a Carefree Evening in Downtown Denton!
Discover our Eateries
- Market Street Public House is having their weekly Trivia Night
- Caroline's in Denton 406 Market Street enjoy either indoor or outdoor seating at their "Sidebar"
- Earth Tones Cafe will be open with some outdoor seating available.
- Our food truck this month is Taco Jardin they will be parked at 3rd and Market
- Rita's Italian Ice will have a table at the 3rd Street Green.
Denton's Farmers Market will be going on at the 3rd Street Green!
We have new vendors with us this month. Denton Fresh will be selling a variety of seedlings so if you haven't started your garden yet it's not too late!
Just in another new vendor! Donna Smith she will be selling - honey and craft items!
Big Magick Mare - Fiber Artist
Bring your lawn chair!
Ignite Praise Band will be performing on the 3rd Street Green from 6-9pm. Bring your lawn chair and stay and enjoy the band.
Fun & Free on the 3rd Street Green!
- At 7pm Caroline County Karate will have an interactive Karate demonstration.
- Main Street will be hosting a childrens craft (while supplies last) throughout the evening - so come and paint (magic markers) a Fairy Door and ask Kelly share her tales about fairies!