July 21st, Third Thursday in Downtown Denton
Come Join Us for a Carefree Evening in Downtown Denton!
Discover our Eateries
- Whether it's lunch with a friend or dinner with the family Empire Pizza is a great place to eat.
- Market Street Public House is having their weekly Trivia Night
- Caroline's in Denton 406 Market Street enjoy either indoor or courtyard seating at their "Sidebar"
- Our food truck this month is Moore Pizza Truck they will be parked at 3rd and Market
- Kona Ice Truck will be joining us this month!
Denton's Farmers Market will be going on at the 3rd Street Green!
We have new vendors with us this month. Fraze Farms Cut flowers and locally grown heirloom tomatoes and vegetables.
Simple Fiber has come to Denton! Find out more about this internet service. Stop by their booth and learn more!
Crafty Cameleons will be bringing their one of a kind jewelry and handcrafter pens along with assorted other items.
House of Lil Red Antiques and collectables are what he's about. He also has some repurposed items
Big Magick Mare - Fiber Artist
Denton Community Demonstration Garden is joining us this month. Stop by and find out more about our green space with native plantings right here in Historic Downtown Denton!
Bring your lawn chair!
Bring a lawn chair and listen to Spark In Da Pan is an Easton, Maryland based steel drum band dedicated to spreading the sounds of the islands throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. While keeping true to the history of steel pans, we are also evolving and making todays music hits come alive
Fun & Free on the 3rd Street Green!
- Tuckahoe and Martinak State Park staff will be joining with Scales & Tales slithery ambassadors. Learn the who,what,when,where, and why on these scaly friends, how we can help them, and make a snake friend of your own. We are also having a tye dye craft! Bring your own white t-shirt to tye dye or tye dye one of our bandanas. While supplies last.