Change of Date: August 11th, Third Thursday in Downtown Denton
Come Join Us for a Carefree Evening in Downtown Denton!
Discover our Eateries
- Whether it's lunch with a friend or dinner with the family Empire Pizza is a great place to eat.
- Market Street Public House is having their weekly Trivia Night
- Caroline's in Denton 406 Market Street enjoy either indoor or courtyard seating at their "Sidebar"
- Our food truck this month is Smokin' on the Shore they will be parked at 3rd and Market
- Kona Ice Truck will be joining us this month!
Denton's Farmers Market will be going on at the 3rd Street Green!
We have new vendors with us this month. Rosy Side Farm
Simple Fiber has come to Denton! Find out more about this internet service. Stop by their booth and learn more!
A Shore Thing Cakery will be with us for the first time with their fresh baked items!
House of Lil Red Antiques and collectables are what he's about. He also has some repurposed items
We also have our favorites back! Gobble Chick Farm, Produce from Clayton Farms
Bring your lawn chair!
Bring a lawn chair and listen to David Gleockler, a local artist, perform at 3rd & Market Street